Stint with Nigerian Designs: Eve & Tribe

Hello Guys,

Been a minute. I know I have always said that I would change and be more in touch but guess life had another plan for me. In the yoruba language 'Emabinu', I have been trying to learn the language after spending about 3 years in Lagos but my friends tell me I suck at it, guess time would make a difference.

Back to the topic, I have always heard of the new trend which is wearing clothes made by Nigerian designers but I have always been skeptical considering the fact that the clothes might not be quality enough or be very expensive.



However, I came across the Eve & Tribe clothing line which started out as Rukky Simone and I must confess I was impressed by the fact that the clothes were an everyday kind of style. After some deliberations, I decided to try it out and made some online order through their site.

I must say I was impressed by the delivery which was prompt (within 2 days) with adequate feedback from both the sales team and delivery company (Jumia and Konga needs to learn from this). Enjoy the pictures below

Delivery packaged nicely
Hawa Pants from Eve & Tribe 






There you go. In general, there is a lot of work to be done by Nigerian designers in terms of improving quality and pricing, kudos to them for even trying. Well done Eve & Tribe!! I would definitely order from them in the future.

Love & Light!!

No comments:

Post a Comment