Drey and the Access Women Network

Hello Guys,

How are you? In the words of Sisi Yemmie "How Body?". I know I probably sound like a broken record by now but who agrees with me that Lagos is stressful...say AYE!!

So Access Bank does a women event annually as part of the 'W' initiative which is a product that the bank is currently selling for women. It involves mentoring young women professionals, access to good medical treatments (inclusive of fertility treatments) funding at a very low interest rate. Women in Access Bank are also encouraged to join the women network and enjoy  these benefits too.



As part of this year event, there was going to be a talk by Morin Desalu on "The Power of Self: Finding a Balance". There was also a fashion show by different designers like Trish O Couture and yours sincerely was a model for the Iconola Brand where I got a free makeover. Over all, it was a fun event. Enjoy the pictures below.

Mrs Desalu


Femi Leye


Femi Leye on fleek


Trish O Couture 




Yours sincerely by Iconola Brand (I was so shy)


Diva



The staff also had their time on the runway


Mrs Desalu...Such a fun lady





Sagittarus Baby
More of my dress
I and the lovely Dami
Till we talk again.....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment