All Ado about the Weekend

Hey Guys,

Hallelujah!!!



The festive season is upon us. Glory to God as we would soon see the end of 2016 and move on to a new 2017. Although, looking at the various events during the year, I must say it has been full of challenges but I am also grateful for a lot of things too. Now, that it is December, a lot of events and sales are happening to mark the end of the year. I have decided to join the merry band and celebrate Xmas.


The weekend was a long one due to the Muslim holiday on Monday and it was packed full of activities. Saturday was my good friend Chikky's birthday and she took me to La Campagne Tropicana beach resort to which this blog post is about.

The resort is located in Ikegun, Ibeju-Lekki which is a 1.5 hour drive from Lekki Phase One (assuming there is no traffic). This drive is one I am especially proud of myself for as I have not driven myself on such a road trip. So, Yass to more road trips.

On getting to the resort, we were greeted by the welcome team and shown our rooms. We got to engage in some of the activities like Kayaking, Horse Rides amidst others. Below are some of the pictures taken

Activities at the Resort


Happy me..and yes I wear braces now
Knocking on Heavens' door
Bringing on the inner model
Birthday Girl
Trees!!!!

Love and Light always.............




No comments:

Post a Comment