Finger Coils and I

Two weeks after wearing the protective style of kinky braids, I observed that the hair at my temple were stressed and almost pulling off. This was also my exam week and I sorely missed my afro, what better reason than to take off the braids (I did a breathe of relief when the braids were off and the wind blew my hair).


Then the moment of indecision came as to what next? What other style can I do with my short hair instead of the wash and go style I always do. After some research (we must thank the Lord for Google), and voila I saw the finger coil style which had me salivating and surprised at the same time (so you mean that my natural hair can get coils without perm *jumping smiley*).

Click to watch the tutorial video here.
Below are pictures of the end result (can't wait for my hair to be longer though). Let me know what you think.

Xoxo
What I wanted my hair to look like
What it looked like

No comments:

Post a Comment