Styling Kinky Braids to the Workplace

Further to my previous post on protective styles for my lil fro in the form of kinky braids, I have been stuck in a rut on ideas to style them to work after letting it run wild and curly last week.
Youtube and blogs didn't help either as most of the styles were not for the workplace especially mine that is very conservative in nature.
So I decided to style the braids based on my own inspiration and also do a couple of posts to help other readers who might be in the same dire situation as mine.
Below are pictures on how I styled my kinky to work yesterday (never mind the poor quality of the pictures, I am not yet accustomed to carrying my Canon EOS camera about before my colleagues gives me the 'eye'). Tega did me the honours of being my photographer for the day.
Ideas on styling kinky braids for the professional environment are also welcome.
Live, love and laugh.
Xoxo

1 comment: