Office Romance

Hey guys,

Sorry for been mute for so long. I have been super busy with work and preparation for my upcoming exams. It has been hectic, just taking a time out to gist with you.

Back to the topic of today, my colleagues and I have been arguing about office romance. To do or not to indulge? Are there guys so principled to ignore the hot babes around him in the office? While it is a norm that has come to stay, is it worth the risk and so called excitement?


Well, I think that it can be done if it is not paraded all over the work place and does not affect the job.
Also, two colleagues dating should not work together in the same unit as it affects the concentration on the job (we don't want you two to spend the whole day making gooey eyes at each other all day).

Let's have your say.

In other news, I got then S4 and have downloaded the blogger app. This post is my first trial using it, so lets see how it goes. I hope it works.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment