Protective Styling and Kinky Braids

Apologies for the long absence. I have been super duper busy with work and exam preparations.

Lately I have been thinking of doing protective styling on my lil fro for a while now. Friends and colleagues said to do the kinky braids as it was a style I have not done before.


Saturday came and I was with my kinky attachments. I had to go for a makeup/modelling session (models dey try o. Pictures to be seen below and in subsequent posts). Thus, I got to the salon.  1.5 hours later, the braids were done (I must say big ups to the peeps at make me salon, great customer service).

Some days has passed and I'm loving my kinky each day. People are also commenting on my new look and they love it.

Go kinky♡♥!!!!!!



I would love to hear from you guys on your natural hair journey.


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment