Drey and just another OOTD

Hey Guys

How is your week going? Hope going on well. I thank God for mine so far. I received some good news about a friend of mine passing his final exams at CFA. It is one of the exams I hope to write in the future as  regards pursing my career in finance and from the feedback, I hear it is a pretty difficult set of exams so I always respect any CFA holder I meet.

Vintage Video animated GIF

Anyway, I digress *sideeye*. I have been meaning to do a post on my OOTD for a while now. This does not make me a fashion blogger in anyway.

For my outfit I wore a jumpsuit by love, a New-look kimono. I paired it with a sling bag and a pair of mid heels which is so comfy. They are also by New-look.





Me & this hand pose sha

Love &  Light,

Drey

No comments:

Post a Comment