Paint-balling

Hello Lovelies,

How is the first week of the year turning out for you? Hope awesome so far. For me, it has been great. I got news that one of my best friends gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I am so going to make an awesome *self appointed* godmother.

During the holidays last week, I went paint-balling with a couple of friends. I had a discussion with some friends some weeks ago about the lack of fun stuff to do in Lagos apart from going to the beach, malls and partying. Thus, they came up with going paint-balling.


Striking a pose before the game

Honestly, it was fun and I had a great time. Below are some of the pictures taken. I was part of the blue team, although we didn't win *sad face*.


I would make a fine *soldier* LOL


Drey the *sniper*

Blue is my fav colour
Motto of the day....you only get to live once.

Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment