Weekend Bants

Hey Guys,


Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I thought to do a weekend post so as to take a break from my 'soul-searching' posts which I have been doing for a couple of months now.



Image result wey dey for soul searching meaning gif





So this weekend, I decided to start house hunting again. I think this would be my last house I would live in before I get married (when it comes biko) in Lagos. It was not easy at all for I spent over 4 hours driving around Lekki, looking for "To-Let" signs and asking security men if they knew any vacant house. It was really draining and I had to virtually play very loud music to keep me awake whilst driving home so I would not fall asleep on the wheels...


Sunday was so much better. I was shown a couple of houses by one 'aboki' I met the previous day but I do not think I like them (recent lekki flood to blame as I need to be careful before renting any apartment now). Thereafter was 'Me' time, I got a spa coupon recently from Maison de Beaute which includes massage, pedicure and facials for about 2 hours.

A machine for giving your nails any color patterns your want
Tuke Morgan had written a post about this place and I was glad when I got the coupon to visit there too. The staff were so courteous and attentive. The place was well equipped.

One of the chairs has in-built massage balls to massage your back whilst having a pedi
I particularly enjoyed the experience as I felt so relaxed after the experience ( think I slept off at some point). I definitely recommend Maison de Beaute to anyone and would be going back again soon.


To know what shenanigans I get up to, follow my instastory on IG (@edunsoe)



Have a fabulous week guys.



PS: I appreciate feedback, so if there is any changes / topic you would like me to write on, let me know




Love & Light


No comments:

Post a Comment