Alas!!!! We Meet Again

Hey There,


It certainly feel like ages since I last wrote on this platform. Heck, it is quite a while. I am glad to be back....



Image result for am back gif


So much has happened over the past 1.5 years that all I just want to do in this post is update you. I am in such a great place and happiness surrounds me. Everyday, I make a conscious effort in finding joy in little things and being grateful always to God as it can only be him. 


I am a Mummy

Yes you read that right. Over the past year, I gave birth to a beautiful boy who is the light of my world. No, I am not married *side-eye*. I never really knew what love was till I held him in my hand and placed him on my chest when I met him for the first time. I still smile and can't stop gushing about him. So, you guys would definitely be seeing him in my future posts as 'Mummy and me' tag.




I moved to another Country

So, I relocated and started a new life in Canada away from my friends and family. It is quite the journey of life I must say..it was lonely initially especially since I moved with my son not knowing anyone over here. It is better now I must say, we have made new friends, settled in and still in the process of finding our roots. I know it can only get better.


Image result for immigrate to canada gif




I experienced my first Snow 

Please don't laugh at me on this line. I have always been an advocate for warm weather and always ensured that I traveled to warm countries. Moving to Canada and experiencing snow with the cold (up to -40C) was quite an experience. Well, Canada is my new home now and I just have to suck up to it. It is sure beautiful when you look outside and freezing when outdoors. Maybe with time, we would learn to partake in winter activities but for now, my goal is to chill indoors with a cup of hot chocolate and a favorite book while snuggling with my son.


Related image




So that is it in a nutshell, keep your eyes to this page as I intend to also make some changes as well as update you on my new life as a single mum in a new country I call HOME.



Comments and suggestions are always welcome as always.




Love & Light Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment