Weekend Bants

Sorry guys I posted this a bit late. I am currently preparing for an exam and thus was not able to do a write up during the day.

My Friday was nice. It was movie night at a colleague's house where we chilled with a bottle of wine and watched Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill 2 (classic movie...Uma Thurman is such a great actress). I also saw the Interview with the Vampire, though I do not watch horror and gory movies, it turned out not to be so horrific as I thought.  It was a nice night.


My friend Ogonna is getting married in December and her sister threw a surprise bridal shower for her on saturday. It went down at Friends bar (located at the Silverbird building in VI). She was caught unawares with friends and family screaming surprise. It was fun as the DJ was on point, though there was no stripper  :(  (you know we ladies also want a night of touching hot male bods even if we do not want to admit and keep it a secret from our boyfriends hehehehehe).



Tayo and I later went to the Bogobiri at Ikoyi to watch the Wura Samba performance (usually held every first saturday of the month). It was a night of seeing samba done in the African way.

Sunday was a lazy day. My friend Yemisi got me some coconut oil and ghee (Yippee!!!! I am sure fellow naturalistas can relate to this). I am sure my hair is doing some back flips for the total TLC in the next wash day. The rest of the day was involved movies and a grand tour of the shortcuts and markets in Yaba by my good friend Bolaji.

Hope you have a great week.

XOXO

Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment