Hairfinity and Meeeeeeee!!!

In my pursuit for longer, healthier hair, I read that taking hair vitamins can also contribute significantly to achieving my goals.


My friend Yemisi told me about the hairfinity vitamins which most people has been buzzing about (even Kim K endorses it and I totally love her hair).

She was able to get it on deal dey for N4500. However, getting the product after paying for it was a nightmare. It had to take many calls, emails and even rants on twitter before they delivered it. Still think that Nigerian shopping sites need to perfect their delivery game.

Instruction on the product says two tablet intake daily and I got a month supply. So I would be doing a review after a month,  I am optimistic that I would get to see some positive result and hair growth.

In other news, I have finally put my hair away for a while and into braids much to the delight of my colleagues and friends alike especially Tegs...*side eye*. Left to her, I should not even carry my natural hair or do the naturalista thingy.

Let us see how it goes Tegs....:D

XOXO

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment