To Love unto Death

Hello Lovelies,

It's been a minute. Today is one of those days where I feel some type of way and end up having deep convos with myself. Today was a supposed to be  a happy one considering the fact that my weekend got off to a good start (gist for another day).  I woke up this morning and did my social media rounds which included going on Instagram, what hit me was the news of the death of Eric Arubayi leaving behind a young wife and a son. All through were condolence messages mourning him.




Eric was a young guy in his prime  and was seen by many to be a handsome guy who loved God. He came out third in West African Idols some years ago.

This brings me to the crude realization that life is fleeting....Everything that you do has an impact on the earth, on someone, even unto the beyond after you have gone. At times like this, I find it hard to ask God that Why Eric? Why should he die now leaving his young family behind? Why cause a young wife to be bereaved of her husband, the man she has promised to grow old together with? What would happen to his son growing up without a father who he would only remember through pictures?

However, through my journey with God, I have learnt not to question him because his ways are not ours, for only him knows the future.

Let me stop here before I end up writing an epistle. My heart is heavy.

RIP Eric!!!! May God be a succor to his family especially during this time.

Love & Light always..

No comments:

Post a Comment