The Voice

Hey Guys,

How is your weekend been? Hope your weekend was fab.....Is it just me or what? The weekend just goes by in a flash. Sunday is usually the saddest day of the week for me.

Today I thought to share a little about something I call the Voice. Over time, I usually make decisions on a whim based on the testing of my ability and putting so much faith in people. Guess where that has led me...I am sure your answer is like mine...Nowhere!!!!

This has put me in situations I never would like to find myself, unnecessary hurt and disappointments. Not to talk of the financial implications too and I like money ehh...

I was in church yesterday and was listening to my pastor speak about putting your faith in God and how it can enrich your life. To say it didn't bring back memories is an understatement. In my walk in God, I have learnt to put my hope on him and trust that he's got me every step of the way like a child trusts her Dada..Looking to him and hearing his voice concerning any issue has become very important to me....Is it easy? Definitely not!!!! but it can be built upon and all you need to do is take it a step at a time.....Trust me when I say it is totally worth it.

Image result wey dey for child holding parents hand gif

If anything remember Jeremiah 17:7 - 8 which says 'But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lordwhose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

Image result wey dey for child holding parents hand trust gif

How have you been able to to build your faith in God?

Have a fantastic week

Love & Light always........




No comments:

Post a Comment