Tinder or Nah

Hey Guys,

How was the week for you? Hope not too stressful and full of Gods' grace. As for me, I started a new department at my workplace. It is totally unrelated to my job function for the past 6 years which is relationship management. However, I am open to new experiences as I had earlier asked God in my prayers to give me new experiences even in the line of my career. and I know He answered. Ain't that wonderful?

One of my new resolve concerning this blog is to write more regularly. I didn't do write so much last year but this year promises to be much better. Besides, writing is a form of therapy for me.

Image result wey dey for change gif


Let's talk about online dating...With so many people being more busy with their work-life, there is little or no time to meet new people and even know them enough to date. Hence, more individuals are looking at going online to meet up with new people as well as kicking it to see where it goes. There have been a couple of successes with some individuals meeting their life-time partner on that platform. However, some have met 'evil geniuses' AKA Yoruba Demons (its not me ooo..hehehehehe) and online dating has turned into a place for hookups and casual sex.

Image result wey dey for tinder casual hook up gif

At a point in my life, I tried online dating too and I used Tinder. I met so many caliber of people ranging from those who send outright sex messages asking for nudes etc. and I am sure you know the next thing...BLOCKED that dude like my life depended on it. I also met a man on the app with whom I felt there was a connection but he turned out to be someone who was not ready for a serious commitment which was not what I wanted at the time.

Image result wey dey for tinder casual hook up funny gif

Overall, do I think people should stop using online dating sites to look for love? It definitely has it's pros and cons but it is up to the individual trying it out to consider both as there are so many people who exaggerate their good sides and put on a new toga behind the computer screen. Hello there, Mr Tall Dark and Handsome, my very own TDH (winks).

Image result wey dey for fake online dating profile gif

As for me, I have said so long to online dating, it was real while it lasted yo!! ✌

What is your experience with online dating? Leave a line below.


Love and Light always....

No comments:

Post a Comment