All about the Weeknd!!!

Hey Lovelies,

It is officially the end of another long weekend. It has been real yo... Did I ever say that I just love holidays and all that it brings... Work week is usually cray and as a result, I would do all to just rest and chill.

Today's post is about what I got up to this weekend. It seemed like I shelved it for a while with my relationship and soul searching post (side-eye to me).

In line with my earlier post on enjoying myself more often and basically living the BABYGIRL lifestyle this year, this weekend was literally packed with activities. It started Friday night by having drinks with my girls and a fun night it was (no pictures, but follow me on my instastory @eghelicious to see all the shenanigans I get up to).

Image result wey dey for babygirl lifestyle gif

Saturday was errand day with Chikky, my friend and a visit to the Lekki Market. It is a market with some very interesting artwork and handcraft. It is a place I would definitely suggest you visit someday. However, be sure to haggle the price of the items sold as they can sell you some items at outrageous prices.




After a tiring day, Chikky had to make me drive to Ikeja for a friends' wedding and guess when we got there...at past 7pm!!! I honestly thought the wedding would be over and everyone already off to their various house but it was still lit!!! I can honestly say that weddings are the new clubs. We left there after a couple of hours to Ikeja City Mall where I had some gelato ice-cream from HansandRene (did I tell you that they are my favorite place to go get Ice-cream apart from Icecream Factory, move over Coldstone..no pun intended though)

Sunday started with church service as I can't miss that for the world. Nothing beats spending some time in the presence of the Lord as well as hearing some word of wisdom from Pastor Poju. Next stop was the GTBank Food Fair as you guys already know that I am a foodie and how I am to resist an event with so many food vendors with their awesome treats.


A array of Vendors
Fresh Farm Produce
Live Animals by Lekki Farms
Sunday evening was the Lagos Runway Jazz event to celebrate Lagos @ 50 with my girl Tegs and Ganxe. It was a nice event as I got to enjoy cool music as well as meet new people. I had to make Monday rest day so I can rejuvenate before the reality of work.

Enough with my long post on my exciting weekend. What did you get up to? Leave me a comment below.

Have an awesometastic week ahead.

Love and Light always.


No comments:

Post a Comment