The Ying Yang Theory

Hey Guys,

How has your week been? I hope it has been going great and stress-free. Mine has been pretty ok and as always, I can't wait for the weekend.

I am sure you already know about Banky W and Adesua breaking the internet today with the news of their engagement. Although I do not know them personally, I am really happy for them (I give it up to them on how they were able to make their relationship so private). Adesua exudes a sweet personality and she is down to earth..I am sure everyone can't wait to attend their wedding. Finally, Banky is out of the market....


Image result wey dey for banky w and adesua etomi
Banky & Adesua
This reminds me about a discussion I has with a friend some weeks back about opening your heart and finding the right one. I tend to call it the Yin Yang Theory.
According to the Chinese, Yin Yang describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. The duality of yin and yang is an indivisible whole.

Bringing it to love, I do not think there is such a thing called soulmates (the Earth consists of 7.5 Billion people..Duh). I  believe that you can meet someone right for you and you guys click on so many levels with incredible chemistry (I still believe in Romeo and Juliet kind of love,,,the kind that explodes when you touch it). 

However, I think as you get older and having experienced heartbreak a couple of times (some of which you never really recover from), there is a sort of wariness when dating a new person..Your defenses are up and you just wait for the person to make a mistake. There is an "AH AHHH" moment when one is made and you quickly take your exit before the person hurts you further


Image result wey dey for ah aha moment gif
I have caught you today!!!!
You never really meet your yin or yang as the case might be if you never open your heart, embrace vunerability and have a childlike belief that things would certainly work out...(I didn't say you should become a Maga and stop thinking with your head at times). Sometimes, listening to your heart and your intuition would tell you all you need to know about a particular someone...


Image result wey dey for my ying is coming relationship
I love this quote on Pinterest 
My friends say I am a sucker for Love but I always respond that Love makes the world go round. Although I have been in a couple of situations where I felt he was my Yang, and was really hurt when it didn't work out, that does not mean I should give up on Love or build a high fence around my heart.....My Yang is coming, I can feel it...........

Related image

Tell me guys...What do you think about the Ying Yang Theory? Do your believe you can ever find the one who completes you like Adam and Eve?

Till another musing.....

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment