My Pet or............

Hey Guys,

How has your week been? So sorry I have been MIA for a while now, I have been dealing with some personal issues (gist for another day..hmmm) but I just could not let another weekend go by without saying or posting something. In other news, do you know that whatsapp now have gifs (yes..gifs) as part of their smileys. I already have a weakness for them and this just got me like.........

Image result wey dey for go mia gif

Now to the topic of the day, I was talking with a friend some days ago about pets and our love for them. I trust you already know how much I love dogs especially after having one of my own for some years now. His name is Kirby..He is a sweet lil thing although sometimes he is rascal and stubborn..

Is he not cute?
The issue however, is when in a relationship and your significant other does not like dogs and has a phobia for them. What do you do? How do you manage the situation? What if it comes down to choosing between your pet and the person you love? Who would you let go of?

Image result wey dey for chioces gif

As for me, I have never really had an issue where I had to choose between my dog and the person I like. Reason being that from the moment I know I like you, I would let you know of my love for dogs and introduce you to Kirby as soon as possible. My dog and I are very close as he somethings sleeps on my bed or somewhere in my room (except on punishment days..hahahaha). The only time I had the 'dog' discussion was not too long ago with a guy I fell in love with and considered an important part of my life so it needed to be discussed, we agreed that Kirby would sleep in the adjoining room or living room as against sleeping outside; no more jumping on the bed but we would continue our dog play (please do not ask me how it ended up with the guy).

In all, let me know what your take is on having a relationship with someone who does not like dogs or pets? How would you  handle it?

Till next time

Love and Light always.

No comments:

Post a Comment