Finding Strength in Weakness

Hi Guys,


Long time no post..How is life and everything that surrounds you. I was gonna apologize for not posting in a while but I remember that sometimes life happen and things spiral out of control, making it difficult to keep up. So yea, life happened. 



Image result wey dey for life happens gif


Today, I am going to talk about finding strength in times of weakness. These past few weeks have made me realize that putting faith in man would only lead to hurt and heartbreak. When that event happens which can leave you breathless, numb without a sense of direction. Sometimes you don't know what to do and sometimes you do. You tend to run to your loved ones thinking that they would be there to hold your hand and support you but you find out that they are nowhere, leaving you to figure it out on your own. It can create a feeling of loneliness and despair. A friend once told me that when you are down, that is the moment you find true strength, that is when you realize that you can do this and that is when you break free of any shackles and shame ready to take on the world once again. You are renewed with a sense of purpose. Beautiful things can come out of an ugly situation


Image result wey dey for life happens gif


Also, remember what God says about trusting in him, believe me when I say that it is so true. He never disappoint or leave you at the point of your need if only you take it to him and have enough faith that he would handle all things both now and the future..2nd Corinthians 12:9 states that "he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me".

Image result wey dey for life happens gif

















Just believe that you got this and most importantly God got you.




Love and Light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment