Fitness Challenge

I am a sucker for being and keeping fit. Just that like any other Lagosian (yea, I think I have earned the right to be called so), the hustle and bustle of this crazy town tend to make you lazy and have bad eating habits.

I have been succumbing to this and sadly, my mid-section now looks like a woman in her first trimester of pregnancy. My sexy is out of the window.


Then I heard of the TW Fitness Challenge where I would have access to the gym, nutritionist and fitness jnstructor for 12 weeks. The best part is that the winner gets to be on the cover of the TW Magazine with Kate Henshaw. I rushed to apply and was selected *yayyyyyy!!!!!!*.


Met with the girls on Saturday among who are Lola, Berry, Tola, Ebi, Bisola, even the Grand ma who cancelled her flight to partake in this challenge. Listening to their stories and how we are all skinny on the inside were so inspiring.

The girls with Kate having some fitness fun
It's going to be a lot of work (leaving behind the temptations), I pray I would meet my fitness goals and get my sexy back on. *bigsmiles*.

Xoxo


With Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment