Sooner or Later

Hey Guys

How have you guys been? Sorry I have been AWOL, was so swamped with work amongst other activities. I have really missed you though.

My Keeping fit with TW still continues, it's not being easy being tempted in so many ways (who knew food would look so inviting after some days of vegetables) but still I persevere as I know good things do not come easy.


Now back to my thoughts for the day, lately I have had some discussions with friends and people alike on the subject 'how well do you know him/her?'.


Some people are of the opinion that you can know someone by being close to them and also being watchful while others have the view that you can never know someone no matter how long you think you have been with them except they truly reveal their true selves to you.

Dear readers, what is your take? Tell me what you think.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment