Friendship, Love and Sex

Hello guys,
I was going through my usual blog reading spree today and I came across this wonderful write up on the naked convos (Read here) . Everything about the story felt so natural and beautiful, I fell in love with love again



Thinking about the story line made me realise the value of friendship in love and relationships. However, why does it seem that this is not the case even after discussing this story with some people and friends alike. Money and sex seems to be among the top reasons why most people go into a relationship or even marriage lately. The question which are not asked now is how compatible I am with this person? How does this person make me feel even in my suckiest moments? Do we share the same values?e.t.c. Terms like hooking up and friends with benefits is the order of the day. What happened to finding someone who is in sync with you and really knows you (remember like the way you know what your mother wants with just her eyes or a flick of her head).

Also, the story has made me realize that sometimes all you need is one step as you might never know if that is all needed to bring you to that happy place of calm, peace and joy.

Tell me what your takeaway is from the story.



Love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment