My First Twist Out - TWA

Hey  guys,

How are my lovelies? Hope great. Let us keep our heads up especially in this time of sadness and sorrow all abound. The peace of The Lord keep us.

I removed my braids last week and did a co wash. Thought to do my twist outs on my hair though I have been doing the style on my friend Yemisi hair for a while and have not tried it on mine. I did flat twist with perm rods at the ends, left it to dry overnight and untwisted it (sorry no pictures of how it looked when flat twisting). It took me an average of 30 minutes to do the style which lasted for a week.



I also want to share with you how I was able to carry it through the week to the office (pictures below).

Monday (You can see the defined curls)
I need to work on my edges (Wednesday)...Puff Day

Wednesday (Sorry no Tuesday Picture)


Friday!!!! Happy day...Did a side puff

Friday...Fun Day.. I still had some curls

It is a nice style that I think you must try also. Please try it out and let me know what you think.

Love and Light

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment