Weekend Bants

Hey guys,

It has been a while since I came on the blog, no thanks to my crazy work hours and Lagos living (the traffic is something else). Also I have been moving houses, not to the permanent site ooo as Sisi Yemmie would say..... Your girl is now living on the mainland which is surprising for most people considering that I was staying on the island previously. All I can say is that I am enjoying the mainland so far (with the constant light and water). Chai, there is God ooo...


Anyways, how have your weekend been? Mine was pretty busy. It started off on Friday as it was my friend Tayo birthday and Ada's bridal shower. I was part of the friends tasked with bringing the bride to the venue without her knowing about it but as we would have it, another of our friends broke the news to her so she was just playing along only to get to the venue and our girl brought out her dress for the night. It pained me to say the least.

Leaving there, I and Tega headed to Pizza Rhia to meet with Tayo and her boo who made sure we had a fun night. We had pizza (sure to visit Pizza Rhia again for my share of the suya pizza) and went to the elite model fashion and music night. There, we were treated to a night of a display of fashion designers like Sisano, Mai Ataifo and a guy whose suits were master pieces (I just love a guy in a well tailored suit). The clothes were modeled by the Elite model contestants who were all beautiful (Side Note: Lord, please let my waist be small like theirs instead of this one pack I am carrying). Praiz, Lami Philips, Ruby and Timaya also performed. It was a fun night.

Saturday was for sleeping and resting mostly. I went house hunting with my friend Elohor who just relocated to Lagos and also did some groceries shopping on sunday.

There goes my weekend. Looking forward to a more restful one next week

Have a blessed week lovelies.. Love and light.

Xoxo
Vina, the presenter
One of the models (pardon my poor pic quality)
Hot guys on suits *winks*
Going..Going...Gone
Just had to do a quick selfie on sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment